Linux Sys Admin / "DevOps" engineer positions at Vivint Solar

Thu Mar 21 12:56:53 MDT 2019

Hey all,

I currently work at Vivint Solar in Lehi and they just opened up two DevOps positions and I though I would share to see if anyone would be interested. https://vivintsolar.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/VSLR_Careers/job/UT-Lehi/DevOps-Engineer_R-04587

The position is focused on maintaining and improving our systems in AWS and building solutions to help support our developers. It's a great place to work for and a great team. If you have any questions about the position let me know.

~ Michael Holley