REMINDER: February Meeting tonight: An Evening with Bash

James Simister james at plug.org
Tue Feb 19 10:40:01 MST 2019

Date: Tuesday, February 19th
Time: 7:00pm
Location: UVU Business Resource Center

Bash is the default shell for many Linux distributions, at least for the root user if not all users. Bash is extremely flexible, powerful, and capable. But unless you've spent some time delving into its nuances, some of what it does may seem strange, confusing, or downright magical. Tonight we'll be uncovering some of that magic and discovering some cool, powerful things you can do really easily in your bash shells and scripts. Bring your bash questions, too!

Presented by: James Simister

Just go in the front doors, and follow the signs. We're usually in a conference in the back of the main floor.

http://plug.org/uvu has directions and a map