PLUG possible topics

John Nielsen lists at jnielsen.net
Thu Jan 25 13:19:39 MST 2018

For a recent shell scripting presentation see see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKICb-kRF7Y <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKICb-kRF7Y> and https://blog.jnielsen.net/images/shell_scripting_plug.pdf <https://blog.jnielsen.net/images/shell_scripting_plug.pdf>

I could maybe present on OpenVPN or Containerization but would need a few weeks to put it together.