February's Meeting -- Potential Topics

Brian J. Rogers captbrogers at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 08:10:02 MST 2018

OpenVPN is something that interests me as well, another one would be
getting started with PostgreSQL. I've followed the documentation online and
been able to get thing working but it would be really helpful if done from
a "coming from MySQL" perspective, doubly so if I could pelt the presenter
with questions along the way.