February's Meeting -- Potential Topics

Simister, James james.simister at us.panasonic.com
Wed Jan 24 17:15:58 MST 2018

I was disappointed as well. It looks like I'll be taking the reins, but I was prepping for and attending CES for my company, and wasn't able to get everything lined up for the January meeting.

Thanks for volunteering! I'll add you to the list for consideration.

What other topics are of interest to the group here that we should try to cover in the coming months?

James