Running the user group

Simister, James james.simister at us.panasonic.com
Tue Jan 2 09:07:33 MST 2018

I had thought at one point about running a user's group, but I honestly have no idea what it would take and the logistics behind it all. I'd be willing to chat about taking the mantle. What all needs to be done? What are all the behind-the-scenes responsibilities that you take care of that us mere mortal members never know the full extent of?

Thanks again for running the group! You've been doing a great job.

James