Do I need a new hard drive again?

Barry Roberts blr at robertsr.us
Wed Jun 28 16:25:37 MDT 2017

I ran fsck, but it wouldn't finish due to read errors.  I'm guessing
it's time to buy another hard drive.

It's frustrating because the original drive in this computer (a WD),
lasted about 2 years.  I replaced that with an SSD and a Hitachi disk,
and it lasted about 2.5 years.  And here I am again.

At least (knocks on wood) the SSD appears to be good for now.

Can anybody recommend a reliable, quiet 3-5 TB hard drive?

Thanks,
Barry