Anyone know how to stop Google from doing local country redirect?

Nicholas Stewart nicholas4 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 10:51:01 MDT 2017

I don't know how to get Google to stop doing that.  To be honest I
doubt Google wants you doing that and may not provide a mechanism to
allow you to stop it.

I think a proxy is your best bet to be honest.

You have a few options:
* Use Tor and get an exit node in the US.  Might be a pain to do.
* Use a vpn service.  I recommend using a vpn for lots of privacy reasons.
* Setup a $5 digital ocean based in the US and make your own vpn/proxy.

Thank you,
Nicholas Stewart