Job: Devops/Sysadmin

Brandon Gillespie brandon at cold.org
Mon Jan 30 15:59:09 MST 2017

Hello all,

I need an amazing automation/devops/sysadmin.  Ground floor opportunity
on a cool new company.  Looking for somebody who can help us with our
overall cloud/saas/operations space.  The job listing is here:

https://divvy.workable.com/jobs/420153

If you read through it, you will find it may be vague on specific
technologies--I am mostly interested in somebody smart and able to
learn; even if you don't know the specific stacks we are running,
adaptability is most important.  The ideal candidate is somebody who has
a bit of both the cloudops space (aws/heroku/ci/devops) and sysadmin
(lower stack things).

This Thursday we are hosting the Devops UT meetup, if you wanted to come
visit.

Ping me offline if you have any questions.  Thanks!

--
Brandon Gillespie | Director of Infrastructure and Security, Divvy

3301 Thanksgiving Way, Suite 150, Lehi, UT 84043
brandon at divvypay.com | 801.682.3444