Servers and network equipment for sale! Need these gone ASAP.

Steve Meyers steve at plug.org
Tue Jan 24 20:51:06 MST 2017

The servers are all still available. If you can pick them up tomorrow,
I'll do it for half the previous price.

After further inspection, I found that while server #4 was reporting 4
physical CPUs, it only has 2. Also, I failed to mention that they're all
1U servers, and all but #1 come with rails. Server #1 is short enough
that rails are unnecessary.