[PLUG-announce] January Meeting: Everything We Know About CyberSecurity is Wrong (Ryan Byrd)

Kingdon, Matthew C MKingdon at ciber.com
Tue Jan 10 12:32:28 MST 2017

Ok, I will bring soda and water for about 30 and probably 6 large pizzas, which should feed 20 to 30 people.  If fewer show up, we can eat to excess.

Hopefully I remember to bring plates and napkins as well.  I'll plan to be there a few minutes before 7pm.  Thanks.

Matt Kingdon
Senior Client Development Executive
Ciber, Inc. - Technology Solutions Practice
t: 801.553.1369
m: 801.580.4320
mkingdon at ciber.com
www.ciber.com