[PLUG-announce] January Meeting: Everything We Know About CyberSecurity is Wrong (Ryan Byrd)

Steve Meyers steve at plug.org
Tue Jan 10 12:08:00 MST 2017

Matt -

We'd love to have pizza/soda provided at the meeting! We've had a pizza
sponsor in the past, but they've stopped showing up (and I haven't been
able to get a response to email).

People generally don't show up until about 5 minutes before, so having
the pizza there about then would be perfect. Historically, we usually
get anywhere from 10-30 people at the meetings, depending on the topic.
The larger groups are usually for topics about fun hardware things, so I
expect we'll probably have 10-15 people.

Thanks!
Steve Meyers