thoughts on basic principles of Dev Ops?

Brandon Gillespie brandon at cold.org
Wed Aug 9 07:06:48 MDT 2017

So I've been working on summarizing some of the key concepts of Dev
Ops.  There are a lot of books, and I've read many of them, and I've had
my own experiences to toss into the mix.

I'm doing this summary because I think with the wealth of information
out there it becomes a TL;DR scenario, and most people just decide what
they think DevOps should mean (buzzword and all) and then forge forward.

I'm hoping to get feedback from anybody interested before I send this to
a broader audience.  Do you think this list encompasses things well
enough?  Should I adjust?  Have I missed anything?

Four Principles of DevOps <https://surfingthe.cloud/four-steps-to-devops/>

Thanks for any feedback,

-Brandon