Job shadowing opportunities?

Brandon Gillespie brandon.gillespie at kuali.co
Thu Sep 22 07:58:12 MDT 2016

You can come by Kuali.

We are an OSS software company that creates software that runs
universities (registration, financials, research & grant management,
etc), and we also provide a SaaS hosting option for universities.  We
have a long list of customers including some notables globally and
locally as well (BYU, USU).

Our platform is linux based (centos/redhat) and we run continuous
software delivery.

I don't know how much you will pickup, however, in 2 hours :)

*Brandon Gillespie*
SaaS Operations Director, Kuali
brandon.gillespie at kuali.co
801.682.3444