Job shadowing opportunities?

Riley Loader riley.loader at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 20:19:01 MDT 2016

Hi all, I'm a student at UVU in their IT/Network security program and have
been given an assignment to do a job shadowing of at least 2 hours at some
IT/IS company. I wonder if any of you personally would be able to and
wouldn't mind having me shadow you for a couple of hours, or might know an
individual/company that may permit that?

Personally sysadmin work is what I want to eventually do, but it doesn't
need to be that necessarily. Just *something* IT/IS related. Thanks!

Riley
*Sent from Microsoft Outlook 1963*