Job Opportunity-Full time Linux Teacher

Jim Wright jwright at perelson.com
Wed Oct 26 11:00:30 MDT 2016

I am partnering up with a local University to find them a full time instructor with a strong Linux Administration background.  This is a full time position with excellent benefits.  Great home/work life balance.  Great salary and benefits.  This person will need a BS Degree and 5 years of Linux experience.  Networking, Security, and Big Data experience is a big plus.  Please email me at jwright at perelson.com<mailto:jwright at perelson.com> or call me and we can talk more about it.

Jim Wright | Director of I.T. Recruiting

jwright at perelson.com<mailto:jwright at perelson.com> | D: 801.365.0407<tel:801.365.0407> | F: 801.532.7676<tel:801.532.7676>
2180 South 1300 East | Suite 350 | Salt Lake City, UT  84106
[ppr-png]<http://www.perelson.com/>