Job opportunity - automation scripter / developer

Eric Olsen falconv at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 23:18:03 MDT 2016

Hi all,

I'm just reaching out in case anyone's interested. I work for a startup
that's really starting to take-off. My team's current responsibility is to
migrate new customers' data from whatever previous system they had into our
software, but the real goal is to get it as hands-off (automated) and fast
as possible.

If you're interested, check out the job listing at
http://www.indeed.com/job/programmer-data-analyst-ce48ada491aeb698?_ga=1.61075301.856183168.1468095752

Or feel free to PM me off-list and I'll answer as quickly as I can.

Thanks,
Eric F. Olsen