Netboot Image

Kyle Waters unum at unum5.org
Wed Oct 5 10:11:33 MDT 2016

A long time ago I had a custom boot floppy that would grep proc and show
me a bunch of statistics about the computer. I want to create a similar
thing but with pxe boot instead of a floppy disk.  Does someone know of
an existing image or what's the easiest way to create a custom pxe
image.  I've been trying to create one using pungi/fedora but I have
been running into problem.  I don't want to install linux on the
computer(already have that part running great) just get a screen full of
information about the computer. I don't have to use fedora/centos for
this but it is company preference.

Thanks,

Kyle