Gumstix (Like RPi) boards + Accessories - Free to a good home

AJ ONeal (Home) coolaj86 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 16:35:05 MDT 2016

On Thu, Jun 30, 2016 at 4:05 PM, Brian J. Rogers <captbrogers at gmail.com>
wrote:

> What's the price on them? I'm interested.

Free to a good home.

Tips much appreciated, but not required.

It was probably around $1000 worth of stuff back when I bought it all, but
I've moved on to other projects (and much cheaper dev boards for
non-industrial use like Beagle and RPi have long since dominated the
general consumer market) and it's all been sitting in a box in my garage
for too long.

Text me (317) 426-6525 and I'll give you my address in PG if you want to
come pick it up.

AJ ONeal