Gumstix (Like RPi) boards + Accessories - Free to a good home

AJ ONeal (Home) coolaj86 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 16:00:21 MDT 2016

I've got a few of Gumstix Overo boards (and accessories) that I want to
give someone else the opportunity to use.

They're a lot like the Raspberry Pi Compute Module, but they're rated for
industrial use (temp, humidity, etc).

The COMs look like these (they're an older basic version without built-in
wifi)
https://store.gumstix.com/coms/overo-coms.html

The expanion boards are these:
https://store.gumstix.com/expansion/overo-expansion/tobi.html

I've also got an expansion board with a touchscreen.

There's good software support for a variety of different OSes:
https://www.gumstix.com/software/

Whether into loving hands or if I have to take them out back and put them
down, they'll be gone by the end of next week.

AJ ONeal
(317) 426-6525