REMINDER: June Meeting tonight: daplie-tools domain management (Josh Mudge)

Steve Meyers steve at plug.org
Tue Jun 21 10:40:02 MDT 2016

Date: Tuesday, June 21st
Time: 7:30pm
Location: UVU Business Resource Center

Josh Mudge will be demonstrating how to use daplie-tools: https://github.com/daplie/daplie-tools. It is open source (MPLv2) CLI software you can use it to purchase or transfer domains and easily manage DNS, DDNS (Dynamic DNS) and MDDNS (Mirrored Dynamic DNS). He will also be demonstrating how to "purchase" a free* daplie.me subdomain in daplie-tools.

Please bring your own computer with node.js and/or daplie-tools installed to try it out, you can easily install them here: https://github.com/daplie/daplie-tools#install*Free for 6 months then $2/Year, which is pretty reasonable as it shouldn't be blocked by government, business or school firewalls. See: https://github.com/daplie/daplie-tools/#why-do-we-require-a-credit-card

Just go in the front doors, and follow the signs. We're usually in a conference in the back of the main floor. There will be pizza provided by TekSystems.

http://plug.org/uvu has directions and a map