Fast Broadband options for American Fork?

Jeff ml at mindstormdevelopment.com
Wed Jun 8 13:00:55 MDT 2016

All,

I live in American Fork and get my internet through AFConnect which
gives me aprroximately 15 MBit for $39.99. I know they have a faster
tier (30 MBit for $69.99) but are there any other options that anybody
knows about in the $60 or below per month level that I could get for a
faster speed)?    (12 years ago when it first became available, $39.99
for 15 mbit was beyond uber cool, but it's staid the same while the rest
of the world caught up and passed us).

If anyone knows of anything it would be greatly appreciated!

Jeff