UTOPIA fiber upgrade

Charles Curley charlescurley at charlescurley.com
Tue Jun 7 18:00:47 MDT 2016

On Tue, 7 Jun 2016 17:37:23 -0600
Eric Olsen <falconv at gmail.com> wrote:

> UTOPIA has upgraded their base speed to 250Mbps, which is beyond the
> capability of my old Allied Telesis modem. They are offering to
> upgrade me if I sign away my soul for an additional $15/month.

I would ask myself: do I really need the increase in speed for $180 per
year? I now have fibre optics into my office, and haven't got around to
increasing the speed here.

supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the
place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
-- U.S. Const. Amendment IV