[OT] printer not found on wired network

Frostyfrog frostyfrog2 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 14:12:24 MDT 2016

It may just be me, but what I'd do, is I'd MITM (Man in the Middle) the
printer and the network and see what's going on. If everything looks to be
in order, I'd move the MITM machine elsewhere and try again. If everything
still appeared to be working fine, I'd be at a loss.

Someone here may have a better debugging approach than watching raw network
traffic, however >_>

~ *Frostyfrog* ^.^