July Meeting: OpenWest wrap-up

Steve Meyers steve at plug.org
Tue Jul 12 10:40:02 MDT 2016

Date: Tuesday, July 19th
Time: 7:00pm
Location: UVU Business Resource Center

PLEASE NOTE THE NEW TIME! We're going to start meeting at 7:00pm instead of 7:30pm

Please come prepared to share the coolest stuff you learned at OpenWest. We'll set up the room in a circle so we can all discuss and share what we learned.

OpenWest is July 13-16th in Sandy, and is half off with the discount code "PLUG".

Just go in the front doors, and follow the signs. We're usually in a conference in the back of the main floor. There will be pizza provided by TekSystems.

http://plug.org/uvu has directions and a map

PLEASE NOTE THAT PLUG NOW MEETS AT 7:00pm INSTEAD OF 7:30pm