Question about postfix spam filtering

John Nielsen lists at jnielsen.net
Wed Jul 6 15:41:22 MDT 2016

See the "content_filter" config option for postfix. It takes an IP and port. Most of the examples you'll see have the IP set to 127.0.0.1, but nothing says you can't set it to your home machine's IP.

You may also want to look at amavisd-new as a wrapper around spamassassin and clamav. It's pretty straightforward to set it up as a content filter for Postfix.