[JOB] Come build the future with Daplie

Olli Ries olli at olli-ries.com
Mon Dec 19 17:39:10 MST 2016

Hi AJ,

Very interesting post. I am currently working as VP of Eng at Canonical and
am responsible for anything Ubuntu but Server/Cloud - most interesting for
this context is Ubuntu Core.

I'd like to chat with you about a few things:
1) OS platform - what's your choice atm and how Ubuntu Core could fit
2) employment - I am considering a year sabbatical next year or a dab into
UTs startup scene
3) investment, I see you crowd source investments, I am looking at early
investments in local startups

Let me know if any of these sound interesting.

bb,
Olli