Open source KB solution

Frostyfrog frostyfrog2 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 08:39:28 MST 2016

Trello is (at least, in my opinion), hard to read as far as
documentation/manuals/reading material goes. A friend of mine in the UK
uses Dokuwiki (on a server, not in a container) with the intent that even
if the server or DB (for auth) go down, he can still have a nightly SVN
backup of the files on his machine (He is a sysadmin afterall. Need to make
backups 😉)

~ *Frostyfrog* ^.^