Employment opportunities

Kevin Jensen zephenryus at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 15:37:11 MDT 2016

Hello!

I have a friend, living in the St. George area, who was recently laid off.
I'm reaching out to see if there are any employment opportunities within
the group. Here is some of his resume:

*Skills / Experience*

   - Languages: Python 5+ years, PHP 7+ years, Java 6 months
   - OS: Linus 7+ years
   - Databases: MySQL 7+ years, PostgreSQL 5+ years
   - Version Control: Git 5+ years, Mercurial 2 years, SVN 5+ years
   - Client Side: Polymer (web components), NodeJS, jQuery, AngularJS
   - Development + Testing: Vagrant, Gitlab CI CE, Tox (Python), Travis CI
   - Automation + Deployment: Ansible, Docker, Python / Fabric

*Education*

   - Utah State University - BS in Computer Engineering with minors in
   Computer Science and Mathematics.
   - Dixie State College - AS of Pre-Engineering

Let me know! Thanks, everyone.