Entry level events?

Nicholas Leippe nick at leippe.com
Mon Aug 15 13:54:26 MDT 2016

You can do cgi with C, no problem. There's probably several libraries
written to help.
Docs on apache .htaccess control format? Check.
Docs on apache config format to point a url at your cgi binary? Check.
Docs on html form elements? *numerous*. Check.
There's arguably magnitudes more documentation and examples on using a
better tool for the job than you will find trying to figure out how to do
it a more difficult way. But it's your project, your call.