Entry level events?

Frostyfrog frostyfrog2 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 00:06:16 MDT 2016

I agree with Levi. Makefiles are a core part of how the core Linux
utilities are built. The Linux kernel uses a fancy one, the GNU stuff
generally has the GNU auto tools generated version, and pretty much every
single distribution has some sort of package Template for makefiles.

For the most part, makefiles only work in unix, however, they have been
known to work in windows. While i wouldn't recommend using makefiles for
much, they will still work. Heh, I think that they can work quite well if
setup right..

As for setting up a programming environment? That really depends on which
programming language you'd like to use. An environment for C++ is vastly
different from an environment for HTML/CSS/JS.

~ Sent from my Alphabet phone