Ethernet

Brandon Gillespie brandon.gillespie at kuali.co
Tue Aug 9 19:37:55 MDT 2016

Also highly important: watch out for bait-n-switch with "cheap" cable
places.  The chinese market has flooded fake Cat5 and Cat6 cables.  If
the box says "CCA" in the name, do not get it.  This is "Copper Clad
Aluminium" and it is basically an aluminium wire, with copper cladding.
This doesn't meet the specs, but they claim it does and sell it for a
fraction of the cost.

*Brandon Gillespie*
SaaS Operations Director, Kuali
brandon.gillespie at kuali.co