Are we doing any GPG/PGP signing parties?

Jonathan Duncan jonathan at bluesunhosting.com
Fri Nov 6 21:07:58 MST 2015

On Fri, Nov 6, 2015 at 5:13 PM, Frostyfrog <frostyfrog2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> How much do I really trust that you are who you are? O_o
>
> ;p

Haha, very true. In person signing parties are certainly more gratifying
from that perspective. Unless I have stolen the identity of Jonathan Duncan
and am impersonating him even in person...  :o

KeyBase addresses this by using social media. If you trust a person through
their social media channels that they attach to their KeyBase account, then
you can trust them through KeyBase. At least, that is the idea.