Opportunity for a Linux engineer / admin position

Matthew Larsen utegrad at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 10:38:41 MDT 2014

In a totally unofficial capacity, because I'm not in a position of
authority on this, don't want to make waves with my employer, but don't
want to give a meaningless vague answer, I can say that 2014 numbers in the
Robert Half technology salary guide for systems administration to systems
engineering match what I would expect with this position.  Prior experience
and skill set would play a big factor in what you could negotiate.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/DBM/M3/2011/Downloads/RHT_2015_salary-guide.pdf

Two important factors for my decision were the prospect of a healthy work /
life balance and an opportunity to be part of a small but talented group
with a potential for some exciting growth.

Thanks,
Matt Larsen