Dish Network for ISP?

Nicholas Leippe nick at leippe.com
Sat Oct 18 15:53:25 MDT 2014

On Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 2:50 PM, John Shaver <bobjohnbob at gmail.com> wrote:

> It's almost certainly 3rd party dsl, probably century link.  Also, Qwest is
> Century Link.

It's the "almost certainly" part that I'm trying to become certain of.
I didn't know that qwest was century link. Good to know.

I've used Digis at my home for years, no major complaints. Their tech
support is actually quite knowledgeable and very helpful--they don't seem
too bent on sticking to a script and escalate quickly when you need
something above their ability or beyond their knowledge.