Bash Vulnerability

Dan Egli ddavidegli at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 00:54:15 MDT 2014

On Wednesday, October 1, 2014, Thad Van Ry wrote:
> securitybog.redhat.com. The two posts that deal with shellshock are:

Interesting. But when I try to access those pages, I get a warning about
how my connection isn't private and someone may be trying to steal my
information, and that's it. Probably has to do with the stupid way the
internet connections work around here. At least I got what I needed from
John Shaver's post. Thanks anyway, Thad.

--- Dan

P.S. I'll post the exact message if someone's curious, but that's the gist
of it.