Any experience with Ubuity MIMO wireless bridging products?

Joel Finlinson joel at finlinson.net
Sat Jun 14 10:53:58 MDT 2014

I've used ubnt devices in three different network applications and they
work well.  One site has been in use for 3 years with no problems.  The
other two locations as into the multi-month (installed in early 2014) with
no troubles.  +1 and highly recommended.  They are outdoor ready and
weather resistant.  Mesh networking and bridging is easily accomplished.