Fedora update archives anywhere?

Brian J. Rogers captbrogers at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 06:48:45 MDT 2014

I did a search as well and couldn't find anything. My recommendation would
be to remove wine, download PlayOnLinux
<http://www.playonlinux.com/en/download.html> then install the version of
wine you want. Even when updates come out it won't update what version of
wine you select for your applications. It's helped me maintain the specific
wine config I need to play a few games.