Fedora update archives anywhere?

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 22:35:36 MDT 2014

I have Fedora 19 here, and recently updated a package that apparently
has a regression and now things won't work for me (it was wine, which
regresses all the time).  The original  install had version
1.5.something, and along the way I updated to version 1.7.8 which worked
great for my purpose.  Then the other date it updated again to version
1.7.18.  I want to revert to 1.7.8, but I can't find any of the previous
fedora update packages anywhere online.  This seems rather strange to
me.  Surely each and every package revision is kept somewhere, even when
supplanted by another update?  Anyone know?