A terrible, vicious rumor!

Jonathan Grotegut jgrotegut at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 11:27:45 MDT 2014

I wish more interviewers were like you Ryan.

I often think we get too caught up in "making a good first impression",
especially in how we dress, that our "first impression" isn't that great.
 Because partially, like you said, we aren't comfortable in what we are
wearing.  We aren't being ourselves.

A lot of my stress from an interview comes in not having enough
self-confidence.  Perhaps I need to learn more about the companies I
interview with before hand.  I also know I need to learn a LOT more.  I am
constantly blown away by the amount of knowledge that some people have
about certain subjects.  I feel like I have a pretty good grasp on many
technical concepts, wide range of knowledge but not very deep in any one
subject, then I am often reminded that I know very little...