SSL Certificate Sale from Namecheap

Brian J. Rogers captbrogers at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 19:36:57 MDT 2014

I hope no one finds this spammy, but in light of my recent questions
surrounding a mail server and security, I recently got a notice that
Namecheap has a sale going for their SSL certificates. They will donate
some money from each sale to Fight for the Future (non-profit that is
trying to spread the word about Net Neutrality).

They have two that they are offering, and the cheaper of the two is only $2
with a promo code of POSITIVERESET. Normally they are only $10, but I still
felt like it might be worth it to pass this along. Details are here:

https://www.namecheap.com/campaigns/2014/reset-the-net.aspx