Email Hosting Alternatives

Jason Wright jasonwright365 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 16:13:24 MDT 2014

Then, I thought I don't want to spend much time on this and that I should
> just use Google Apps. That option doesn't sound appealing either though due
> to the recent news about large internet companies and the sharing,
> willingly or un-willingly, of data.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Email_privacy

Most email is sent in the clear. How many people that you correspond to do
you trust haven't been hacked by NSA, KGB, etc. How important is your
internet privacy. While I would like better email privacy, I mostly try not
to put sensitive information in email, and just try to live with the fact
that my emails, text messages, etc. may very likely be insecure... I'm a
little paranoid, but in light of recent whistleblowing, I feel that I might
not be paranoid enough.

-Jason