list of simple, easy to spell, clean words

AJ ONeal (Home) coolaj86 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 10:09:53 MDT 2014

And, of course, it would just be minutes later that I find another, perhaps
better, implementation:

https://github.com/linus/greg
https://github.com/PerWiklander/IdentifierSentence
https://gist.github.com/4447660

It has fewer words, but converts directly back and forth between ints.

AJ ONeal
(317) 426-6525