list of simple, easy to spell, clean words

AJ ONeal (Home) coolaj86 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 09:45:44 MDT 2014

And here we are a few years later, I finally had enough occurrences of
needing this that I created a package for it:

https://github.com/coolaj86/human-readable-ids-js

Right now I only have about 200 words, so the id space is about 100,000.
Anyone is free to add more words to the lists:
https://github.com/coolaj86/human-readable-ids-js/tree/master/src

AJ ONeal