Home wiring.

Bart Whiteley bart.plug at whiteley.org
Sun Jun 16 21:52:24 MDT 2013

On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 9:10 PM, Hongyi Gao <hongyi_gao at hotmail.com> wrote:
> It's called conduit
>> consider running the Ethernet cables
>> inside pipe, so that at some time in the future you can use it to pull
>> its replacement, whatever that will be. I haven't done this, so can't
>> vouch for how much extra work it will be.

Does that really work?  Unless it's going in a straight line, I have a
hard time imagining pulling ethernet cables through conduit over any
non-trivial distance due to the aggregate cable-on-conduit friction.

More information about the PLUG mailing list