slightly OT, need some electronic circuit help

Ryan Byrd ryanbyrd at
Sun Oct 7 20:39:22 MDT 2012

> I have only one power supply.  It's called a battery.  I cannot add a
> second battery.  This is on a vehicle.

well... you could get a dc-dc converter that takes 12v in and outputs
24v, like this
then, with 24v you could use a pair of resistors in a voltage divider
circuit to get +/- 12v:

Another option is to use an 12->120v inverter and then use a computer
power supply. ATX, for example, has +/- 12 volt outputs:

More information about the PLUG mailing list