Health problems from cybernetics?

Alan Young alansyoungiii at
Thu May 17 19:20:28 MDT 2012

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 6:06 PM, Daniel Fussell <dfussell at> wrote:
>> This is called transhumanism, or human+. Searching the google for this
>> word will get you a metric crapton of info about it.
> I'm having trouble comprehending those units; is there a standard
> conversion table for it?  ;-) This is SFW

You're welcome Jonathan Duncan :>
Alan Young

More information about the PLUG mailing list