Speaking of LDS Software

Bryan Sant bryan.sant at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 15:49:40 MDT 2011

On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 12:30 PM, S. Dale Morrey <sdalemorrey at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey does anyone here work for FamilySearch, or at least know how to
> correct a record in family search?  It's got my grandmothers maiden
> name totally misspelled.
> *If your family tree looks more like a bush, good chance you're from Utah*

If your grandmother is alive, then only she can have her records
changed.  Even if she isn't alive, you'll have to wait until she
(would be) 110 years old before you can submit a disputation through
FamilySearch.  Otherwise, you'll have to contact Church Membership
directly to meet with someone and have it fixed.  I'm not aware of an
easier process.


More information about the PLUG mailing list