Ribbon connectors

Jessie A. Morris jessie at confettiantiques.com
Wed Sep 29 10:27:38 MDT 2010

Any clue what it is called now? I have a project that I am working on. Maybe they have some of what I need. (Sorry for the top post. My phone's client top posts).

Jonathan Duncan <jonathan at bluesunhosting.com> wrote:

>On 29 Sep 2010, at 07:09, Stuart Jansen wrote:
>> On Wed, 2010-09-29 at 06:34 -0600, Dave Smith wrote:
>>> On Sep 28, 2010, at 10:25 AM, Stuart Jansen wrote:
>>>> My suggestion is cannibalizing parts from DI or a used electronics
>>>> store.
>>> There's such a thing as a used electronics store?! That sounds awesome. Where can I find one?
>> We have one on main street here Bountiful. It's a small, one man
>> operation. Haven't asked where the stuff comes from... Maybe it's just
>> really old, unsold stock.
>There is one in Orem off 800, used to be called computer recyclers.  I have been to other places that buy old equipment that large companies are getting rid of when they replace all their old stuff with new stuff.  I got myself some cool old gear that way once.
>PLUG: http://plug.org, #utah on irc.freenode.net
>Unsubscribe: http://plug.org/mailman/options/plug
>Don't fear the penguin.

More information about the PLUG mailing list