How to *NOT* sell Linux

William Attwood wattwood at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 15:06:28 MDT 2009

The entire post is focused around her decision not to care enough about
Linux to invest some medial time to create a foundation for her opinions.
 All I see in this is someone saying they don't care in many different ways.
I think it's the longest post I've read in some time where someone should
just say "I don't care about Linux, please stop telling me to look into it."

-Will